August 23, 2009

Rediculously Madness Sexs...tisfaction

To stand beside my Gipang 83H & be partner to my SP78EXH, now i'll present you my new upcoming madness, be speechless to annouce my SW10000XG spouse...


:: La Grande Mer Super Popping SP80M ::
Super Popping (SP) : series are most suitable for casting large mouthed surface poppers but can be used for large pencil poppers. Primarily a GT rod but some accomplished caster have managed to catch big YFTs with this rod, certainly not for the beginners in the popping technique. Newer LGM series which improved version of SP79M, designed for chugger primarily & still can work with heavier stickbait either surface or sinking types. 2 in 1. Love to believe my friend will courier this to me another 2-3 week. Brand new that very rare & hard to found & also make my account drop fastly and my wallet become tiny...

No comments: