August 23, 2009

Another Rockin' Collection

:: Shooting Torpedo ::


comparison from left : Adhek MyGirl, Heru Ulua & FCLLABO SP

Fantastic Built


Was tested on my last trip to Rompin. Just landed 3 Sailfish from 25kg to 40kg. Fix this lure by single fisherman spinoza size 10/0 jigging hook. Owesome working performance for sinking stickbait. Weight : 75g. On that trip, i beat another boat (6 boats i think) which using Live Bait but only can landed 1 sailfish overall. Thank for Steven & Sky make me more poisoned by Sailfish popping. I'll get more colour & size of this Squidpencil & always keep it in my lure box for my any popping trip. It's rockin' damnn good stickbait.

:: Diving Submarine ::

Andaman 185, 250 & 310, Crazy Long 320

rare species : andaman pink luminous & all black



:: Rockin' Jig Bag ::

Shout Long Jig Bag : can put 10nos long jig
Shout Short Jig Bag : can put up to 20 small jig

No comments: