September 11, 2009

Shopping for Hari Raya Celebration!!!!

Just make some shopping for my coming Hari Raya, maybe will ask my mom masak for our special dishes on Pagi Raya... Can ar? Just can't wait the day...

Maybe she need to cook some sweet sour & some steam for this kinda fish.... akakakka, or maybe she aslo like to cook me for shopping all of this nearly to our Raya.....
my kids fun meal from left : FCLLABO
EBIPOP SC180F 50g, SquidPencil 160S 75g, CSP150 60g, TCP155F 50g. Just curious how much salt need to add to this meals...? Need to do reseach at some recipe books

All FCLLABO

The Bigger is for me.... from left :
SquidPencil 190S 130g, EBIPOP SC270F 140g
cute!

The black one is Heru Skipjack 150g

Heru's Skipjack/El-Gaviota
HAPPY HARI RAYA HOLIDAY
do not hesitate come to my house, for testing our special menu on Pagi Raya...

No comments: