June 25, 2009

Preparation for Terengganu, Pulai Oil Field Popping & Jigging Expedition

Since i booked this slot from Che Mat (Captain) last year. I've a lot of time to prepare my set-up arsenals, physical, mental & absolutely experiences.

Arsenals to bring along for this Expedition.

Popping
::. Hot's Gipang 83 + Stella SW10000XG + Avani GT PE5
::. Carpenter SP78EX + Stella SW10000XG + Avani GT PE6

Jigging
::. Saltiga Hiramasa + Saltiga Z4500 + UltraJigman PE4
::. EA Deep Jigging Custom + Stella SW20000 + Avani GT PE6

Bulu Casting
::. GM Earthshaker + Stella SW5000HG + Avani Jigging PE2

Bottom
::. Not in list right now in term of it's popping & jigging expedition for me

Poppers
::. Heru - cubera, ulua
::. ASF - gecko, bell, my girl, young lady
::. Kaiser - el toro
::. Cheapo luminous poppers

Jigs
::. 7C revolver 150g-250g
::. 7C hookers 120g-160g
::. Javeline 150g
::. Runaway
::. JM rocket 220g
::. Ima Ro
::. Luminous white rabbit
::. Sabpolo

Still waiting for delivery of my EA Deep Custom Jigging Rod & Carpenter SP78EX. Perhaps deliver to me on next week.

No comments: