December 22, 2008

Xzoga Custom 76PE2-4 Popping

My first light popping rod PE2-4. Custom by Thomas Lee with Xzoga Blank PE2-4 7'6" which famous with his THOMAS STROKER in Malaysia. Just suitable for popping fishing style using lure below 100gram. For more than 100gram lure, i can't cast for long distance. I match this rod with my Shimano Stella SW5000HG. So i can popping along day without feel tired.
Fuji SIC Guide

Xzoga Japan Blank


just put my nick there


standard Xzoga butt joint complete with eva grip handle

Fuji reel seat
I ask Thomas Lee to custom this rod for me cause i believe about some statement:-
Only anglers know what another anglers want.
Thomas Lee is one of the famous angler in Malaysia, he also own his fishing tackle shop in Johor and have a lot of experience fishing around Malaysia water like spratly island, lucornia and other famous fishing spot in South East Asia. He is the right person we can learn about fishing in Malaysia water.

No comments: