December 22, 2008

Daiwa Saltiga Hiramasa SG56HS

My beauty, excellent, tough & Heavy Performance Saltiga Rod. Useful for M/heavy jigging fishing. Perfect combination with Saltiga Z4500 for medium jigging. Try to paired with Saltiga 6500EXP, but the reel look so bulky and heavy for me.
Although this rod is built for spinning reel. I just want to try this rod with conventional Accurate Boss B-665NC or B-665XNC. Waiting for my new reel next year & try jigging using it.


special for power lifting


heavy duty FUJI SIC guide

special double lock FUJI reel seat

EVA soft gimbal & beauty aluminium spacer
Technical Specifications :
  • Model : SG56HS
  • Type : Spinning
  • Lenght : 5' 6"
  • Sec : 1
  • Weight (g) : 275
  • Lure Weight (g) : 210~300
  • Max Line : PE5
  • Max Drag @ 30deg rod angle (kg) : 17
  • Technique : Power jerk/ power lift / jig
  • Made in Taiwan

1 comment:

Ben said...

I have the 63s as my medium jigging rod, I love it for use in Palau